The beacons can be mounted directly on a suitable surface or easily adapted on the optional available mounting plate (which facilitates the battery exchange of the beacons).
The Bluetooth 4.0 standard makes the beacons compatible with currently popular smartphones & tablets and they can be recognized by such devices over a distance of up to 200 m (Geolocation). The beacon signals can be evaluated by the mobile device via individual applications and, in this way, interact with the user or other programs.
You benefit from location based services:
- Indoor localization / Geolocation
- Lone worker protection
- Physical access control
- Guard control system
- Guiding visitors
- BLE Beacon as replacement for NFC beacon
- ATEX / IECEx Zone 1/21
- NEC / CEC approval
- Compatible with BT Low Energy from version 4.0
- Range inside buildings up to 30 m, outdoors up to 200m (Geolocation)
- Possibility to change important operating parameters “over the air”
- Open firmware for individual BLE profile development (TI CC2541)
- IP64 Stable UV-resistant enclosure (can also be used outdoors)